Instead of my usual three, I have five fun links today.
- The Fitnessista’s Summer Shape Up 2012. Gina posts a monthly calendar with sweaty workouts, weekly meal ideas, and grocery lists. Getting in summer shape has never been easier!
- Goucher, Flanagan, and Davila are running Boston Marathon in 2013. All three committed to the race, which runs on April 15. It will be their first post-Olympics marathon.
- Someone at work forwarded me a link to the yogamatic website. You can upload your own photos and have them put on a yoga mat! I think it’s an awesome gift idea.
- First-year pro triathlete Beth Walsh got on her first podium as a pro. Read her race report from Hawaii 70.3. I think it’s pretty cool she shared the podium with the likes of Linsey Corbin and Lance Armstrong!
- Here’s a fun video, featuring Martyn Ashton, a world-class mountain bike trials rider. He takes a spin through Mercedes-Benz headquarters and shows off quite a few bike skills!
What are some interesting articles or blogs you’ve read lately? Are you a yogi?