In order to receive the award, I have to do a few things including tell seven random facts about yourself and nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Here we go…
1. I held the men’s marathon finish line tape at the 2001 IAAF World Track and Field Championships. It was an incredible finish with only ONE second separating first and second place, Abera Gezahegne (Ethiopia) and Biwott Simon (Kenya).
For the rest of the games I worked the start line on the track.
2. My husband and I backpacked Australia and Thailand for four months in 2004 when we were dating. We didn’t work a day and lived the beach bum life!
3. I’ve been to Hawaii 10 times. No matter how many times I go, I never get bored!
4. I was a lifeguard and swimming instructor for seven years in high school and throughout university. Sometimes I wish I could go back to the simple and fun job!
5. I used to have my Monroe (where Marilyn’s mole was) pierced. And I have three tattoos.
6. I say that I could move to every place I’ve visited. I fall in love with anywhere and everywhere we travel! (At the top of my list of places to move are Denver, Scottsdale, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, and Orlando.)
7. My favourite vegetables are radishes. I can’t get enough of the farmer’s market ones in summer.
Here are the 15 bloggers I nominate. Whether I’ve read their blogs for a long time or am a new reader, they inspire me in some way. I‘ve kind of categorized them from running, to triathlon, to healthy living blogs.
- Ms Zippy
- Live for the Run
- Neon Blonde Runner
- Kris Lawrence
- Runner’s Rambles
- Fitness Fatale
- Twenty-Six and Then Some
- Cotter Crunch
- Dietitian on the Run
- The Healthy Everythingtarian
- Daily Garnish
- Clean Eating Chelsey
- Peace Love Nutrition
Tell me a random fact about yourself!