Thank you for all your kind comments on my Oliver Half Iron race report. My armpits and heel are healing nicely!
This Friday I thought I’d write about a few things I’m loving lately.
1. Guess what I got in the mail this week? A gorgeous bracelet from Breanna at The Soul Shakedown! She makes beautiful bracelets and sells them on her Etsy shop, Bracelets by Breanna. I won one the other week and had a tough time choosing which one I wanted. I went with the turquoise and elephant bracelet since I adore elephants.
2. Babies. The goslings have finally arrived! Harold and I found them on a walk the other day. There is something so amazing about all the baby animals in spring.
We haven’t seen ducklings yet, but I’m on the lookout!
3. Family. My parents watched Harold for us this past weekend and always take great care of him.
When we pulled up to our house early Monday morning, we were shocked to see my mom weeding our yard! Talk about kindness. I’ve completely neglected the weeds this year and they were out of control.
4. Nike. Kelly bought me this Nike Touch Tailwind tank the other day. Not only is orange my favourite colour, but I also am in love with the soft texture and the cute back!
5. The sky. One of the things I love most about cycling is being outside and being in awe of everything I see, from wide open fields and soaring mountains to farm and wild animals to beautiful skies.
I had to stop during my ride last night to snap this photo. Beautiful, right?
What are you loving lately?