I rarely post on a Friday, but there are a few things I’m really loving right now that I thought I’d share.
1. Drying my clothes outside. I always air-dry my workout gear, but letting the summer breeze dry them takes it to the next level!
2. A cylinder lawnmower. Last summer our gas one gave out. Kelly bought a green one that works like scissors. I enjoy mowing the lawn and like it even better now that it’s easy and good for the environment! (Our gas one was SO hard for me to start!)
3. My SPIbelt. I know they aren’t a new product, but it’s new to me! I’ve always carried my phone in my hand, had it bouncing in a pocket, or avoided taking one with me. With my hot pink SPIbelt, I can take my phone, toilet paper, and some money on all my runs.
4. Fresh raspberries. My parent’s raspberry crop is ready so and my mom gave me a huge container picked right from the bush. Store bought just doesn’t compare.
5. Your support. From the highs of finishing Ironman Coeur d’Alene to admitting my struggle with getting back into training, your comments, advice, and encouragement are much appreciated. I wouldn’t consider myself a narcissist, but I sure feel like it sometimes when I blog and talk about myself so often. The online friendships I’ve made make it worth it all.
What are some things you’re loving this summer?